Effective date: June 21, 2020
Information We Collect
As a Visitor, you can browse the Cleversow Site to find out more about our Site. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor.
Information You Provide.
Cleversow collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use our Site. We gather information provided by users of the Cleversow Site when users complete an online form or enter information regarding themselves and/or their vehicle(s) including:
- Registering for one of our products or services. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information
- Provide payment card information for one of our products or services
- Subscribe to newsletters or provide feedback and participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotions
- Participate in chats, web forums, support exchanges, e-mail exchanges, or other interactive sessions
- Make information available to us via social network logins such as Facebook and Twitter Automatically Collected Information Users may, however, visit the Cleversow Site anonymously. Information regarding your use of the Cleversow Site may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically-collected information may include information such as: information we receive from your web browser and device is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. Generally, we use this information in the aggregate to help us improve this Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you, or we may combine it with information that does identify you. We may also review our server logs for security purposes—for example, to detect intrusions into our network—and we might share our server logs, which contain visitors’ IP addresses, with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify you. This includes the following:
- Third Party Tracking Tools – We also use third-party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Site. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Site. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Log Information – We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Cleversow Site, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you' re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Site.
- Web Beacons – When you use the Cleversow Site, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Cleversow Site.
- Information for Analytics – We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Cleversow Site. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. The third-party analytics services may aggregate the data they collect with data they collect from other websites to enhance their offering of analytical services, but will not use any information they collect for any directed marketing purposes.
- Location Information. – When you utilize the Cleversow Site by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Cleversow Site. Your mobile device may allow you to adjust your settings so that location information is not available to any mobile website or application. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile or tablet device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, email us and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Personally Identifiable Information is any information used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home or other physical address, and email address, phone number, or other contact information. Cleversow collects Personally Identifiable Information from you only when you choose to make it available to us on the Cleversow Site, and may include, without limitation, the city where you live, your zip code, your first and last name, your credit card number and card expiration date when you place a request for our services, your billing address, your cell phone number, your email address, information regarding your vehicle and its history, and any personally identifiable information you provide in your communications to prospective buyers or sellers, made through the Cleversow Site. By providing us with your mobile phone number, you agree that we may send information to your mobile phone via text message or email. If you choose to post content to any of the interactive areas of the Cleversow Site, such as discussion forums, comments fields, and social media areas, the information you post can be seen, collected and used by anyone who has access to those areas. Cleversow is not responsible for any third-party use of such information. We may survey our users to measure their satisfaction with the Cleversow Site and to help us learn more about our audience and how they interact with the Cleversow Site. Third-party research firms may conduct these surveys on our behalf. We will not share, without your consent, any personally-identifying information you submit in response to a survey with any company other than the research firm conducting the survey. We will, however, take the information you provide and aggregate it on an anonymous basis with data collected from other survey participants. We may use and disclose that pool of anonymous information, without identifying you personally. Cleversow also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you request.
The Security of Your Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including information obtained through tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with our third-party business partners. We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymous data with our third-party business partners.
Your Choices: You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you. We will use your email address to send you notifications while using the Cleversow Site. If you do not want to receive marketing email from us, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails. may opt-out of these notifications at any time by sending an email to []. We will send you strictly Cleversow Site-related announcements on rare occasions when we deem it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Cleversow Site is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we may send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. You can manage your account and make modifications to any preferences applicable to the Cleversow Site by updating your user information on the application. You can also modify, amend, or delete any account information you provide to the Cleversow Site. Opting Out of Collection of Personally Identifiable Information: You may, of course, decline to submit any Personally Identifiable Information through the Cleversow Site, in which case Collector Chassis may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Do Not Track Signals: Cleversow does not respond to Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personally Identifiable Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services. As described in the following paragraph, you may disable cookies on your browser to prevent Cleversow or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted online advertising.
Opting Out of Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information: The only way to completely “opt-out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser. Please refer to your browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Note that disabling cookies on your browser prevents Cleversow or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Cleversow Site, and for use in targeted online advertising. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Cleversow Site.
Opting Out of Online Advertising: As noted above, we may share Non-Personally-Identifiable Information with our trusted third-party business partners to deliver online advertisements to your browser or mobile device through the Cleversow Site, and/or to third-party websites and services.
The Security of Your Information
Cleversow has implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to help protect the personal information stored in our systems against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Technical measures also include the use of firewall protection and in some instances may include encryption technology. We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Notwithstanding the foregoing measures, Cleversow cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Cleversow or guarantee that information on theCleversow Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Although we take reasonable precautions to assess the reliability of such technology, we rely on the statements of the vendors of those products and services as part of its security evaluation.
Compromise of Information:
If any information under our control is compromised because of a breach of security, Cleversow will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
A Note About Children’s Privacy
Cleversow does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Cleversow will obtain the customer’s consent via email before posting the testimonial. Cleversow may post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our web site which maycontain Personally Identifiable Information.
We take our commitment to the protection of your privacy, as set out in this Policy, seriously. Nevertheless, NOTHING IN THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY IS INTENDED TO CREATE OR PROVIDE ANY RIGHT OF ACTION FOR VIOLATION.
Cleversow may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the “effective” date at the top of this Privacy Statement. Your continued use of this website following the effective date of any such amendment shall be deemed to constitute your agreement to the terms of this Privacy Statement as amended. By visiting www.cleversow.com, you agree that your visit, and any dispute over privacy, is governed by this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org